We are looking for a volunteer or two or three (or more!) to organize and run the fundraising auction that has become an anticipated part of the Port Townsend Early Music Workshop. Auction proceeds benefit Seattle Recorder Society and help offset the costs of presenting the workshop.
There are several stages of the process and help will be welcome with any or all of them:
- soliciting and collecting donations from SRS members, workshop faculty, attendees and supporters
- sorting and organizing the donations into silent and live auction items
- creating descriptions and bidding sheets
- transporting items to the workshop
- setting up and running the auctions themselves (Wednesday and Thursday, most likely – details on timing TBD)
- You can help in Seattle or from far away, at the workshop itself or in the months leading up to it.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested.